This time i ordered a monochrome OLED display with a resoltion of 128×64. It works with an I2C interface and needs no background light because of the self illumination type.
My version of the display is monochrome blue, also there are displays with monochrome white pixels. Beside of the single color displays there are displays with two colors. These displays have two different monochrome pixel areas with a smaller part on the top and a bigger part at bottom. Mostly, the smaller part is in orange or yellow and the bigger (bottom) part is in white or blue. The overall resolution (like the controlling/programming procedure) is identical to the presented display.
- Chip: SSD1306
- Resolution: 128×64, monochrom (mostly white or blue)
- I2C interface (2 possible I²C adresses (configurable by solderable jumper) up to 2 displays at one MCU
- angle of view: >160 degrees
- Voltage: 3V – 5V DC
- Temperature range: -30°C – 70°C
- Dimensions: 27,0mm * 27,0mm * 4.1mm (without headers)
|eBay:||0.96 inch OLED Display I2C|
|Amazon:||0.96 inch OLED Display I2C|