In order not to have to spend more information on the serial monitor, it is recommended to connect a display. The presented 1.8-inch TFT color display with SPI interface can help here. It has 128×160 pixels and needs in the minimum case, only 4 ports.
It has an LED backlight and can be quickly put into operation due existing libraries for the Arduino. So both texts and graphic forms can be easily represented. Through the SPI interface, the performance is sufficient. Thanks a slot for SD cards, you can even store images and display them.
- 1.8 inch TFT color display
- Resolution: 160×128 pixels, 262,144 colors
- SD card support
- SPI interface
- 3.3V or 5V (by soldering jumper, open 5V – bridged / closed 3.3 V)
- Arduino compatible
Projects with the display:
- A 1.8 inch TFT color display (HY-1.8 SPI) and an Arduino
- Simple indoor climate monitoring with an Arduino, BMP085, DHT11 and a RTC
- An image slideshow with an Arduino and a tft display with a sd card module
|eBay:||1.8 inch TFT SPI display|
|Amazon:||1.8 inch TFT SPI display|